Back to T-Shirts

Mens Wide Lapel T-shirt

$22.00

Our sizes tend to run small so please (see size chart) to make sure that it will fit you perfectly. See below for more details regarding this product.

 

MATERIAL     5% Cotton + 5% Polyester

Clear selection
SKU: DL16017-1 Categories: , ,

Product Description


95% cotton fabric is breathable and feels soft from the start and the rest 5% spandex brings stretch fit. Designed with a shorter, wider two-button placket that sets it apart from the women’s style. The masculine fit has straight side seams and goog elasticity for comfortable wearing.” what’s more, it won’t shrink, fade or pill. Good quality mens wear cheap online.

Features
•Concise polo shirt featured by contrast-color match
•Wide lapel t-shirts are well received by modern men
•Good quality and trendy design undoubtedly win rave reviews
•Liverpool Private Reserve mens t-shirts are cheaply worldwide

Size Chart (CM)
Size
L
XL
XXL
XXXL
option
Relax
Relax
Relax
Relax
Shoulder
44
46
48
50
Bust
98
106
110
114
Sleeve
22
23
23
24
Top Length
67
68
70
72
 
1.There maybe 1-2 cm deviation in different sizes, locations and stretch of fabrics. Size chart is for reference only, there may be a little difference with what you get.
2.There are 3 kinds of elasticity: High Elasticity (two-sided stretched), Medium Elasticity (one-sided stretched) and Nonelastic (can not stretched ).
3.Color may be lighter or darker due to the different PC display.
4.Wash it by hand in 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching.
5.There maybe a slightly difference on detail and pattern of this clothes

Additional Information

Weight 0.4 kg
Color

Black & White, Black Blue, Black Green, Black Rose, Grey Black, White Black

Size

L, XL, XXL, XXXL