Back to T-Shirts

Striped Pattern Insert Cotton T-shirt

$20.00

Our sizes tend to run small so please (see size chart) to make sure that it will fit you perfectly. See below for more details regarding this product.

 

MATERIAL     95% Cotton + 5% Spandex

Clear selection
SKU: DL16010-1 Categories: , ,

Description


Quality cotton in a striped motif lends a nautical touch to this relaxed round neck tee. The internal colored stripes detail the front panel with a patched pocket detailed, and the back and short sleeves are of solid color. Made by 95% cotton lend you much softness and healthy touch and the rest 5% spandex is just right for flexible stretch.

Features
•Striped style of t-shirts are popular with men and women
•The soft touch and good elasticity offers comfortableness
•Men in this t-shirt look especially youthful and fashionable
mens t-shirts are good-quality and lower priced

Size Chart (CM)
Size
L
XL
XXL
option
Relax
Relax
Relax
Shoulder
44
46
48
Bust
48
50
52
Sleeve
16.5
17
17.5
Top Length
68
70
72
 
1.There maybe 1-2 cm deviation in different sizes, locations and stretch of fabrics. Size chart is for reference only, there may be a little difference with what you get.
2.There are 3 kinds of elasticity: High Elasticity (two-sided stretched), Medium Elasticity (one-sided stretched) and Nonelastic (can not stretched ).
3.Color may be lighter or darker due to the different PC display.
4.Wash it by hand in 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching.
5.There maybe a slightly difference on detail and pattern of this clothes

Additional information

Weight 0.18 kg
Color

, ,

Size

, ,